Sunday, February 13, 2022

Writing 310 Blog Post 7: Cover Letter

Purpose Statement: This cover letter will provide further detail about my experience to future employers in order to supplement my resume and provide a more compelling case for me to be accepted to a job.

Note: The internship listing I was supposed to base my work on this semester has been taken down, and I can't find it on the Warner Media website. Thus, I couldn't find a name of who I should be writing to.

Because I can't format this blog post as I would a letter, here's a link to my letter on Google Docs.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Your cover letter is very strong and I feel that you have a very strong grasp of how to write one that is effective enough for landing a job. My mom used to be a reporter and wrote for the newspaper as well when she was younger. I myself am thinking about PR since I am a communications major and it takes many skills to be able to do it well. Very strong draft and I wish you luck!

    Thanks,
    Matthew Scarry

    ReplyDelete

Writing 200 Blog Post 22 - The End

Write a reflection on your blogging life. What have you learned about keeping a blog this semester? Is blogging something you will continue ...