Thursday, November 4, 2021

New School, New Paper, Same Person

Hello, no one!

I'm just going to keep throwing stories up here to keep a record. I know blogging isn't the way to become a titan of the internet, but this way at least if people want to look at my writing they can.

For the aforementioned record, I'm a student at George Fox University now. I'm working at the Crescent here, hopefully with a little more expertise than when I started at the Commuter. 

So far, I've written two non-published stories for my journalism class, one of which I'll be putting up here, and two for the paper, both of which I'll put up once the edition comes out. I don't really know the rules around publishing my own work here, now that I think of it. I should probably ask. Do I give up my creative rights when I'm actually getting paid?

That's about all I have to say. Just for the sake of continuity, I guess I should talk about cross country, since I mentioned it in my last personal post. I ended the season with a 15:28 5k on the track last Monday, after setting a good (but not ideal) freshman 8k PR of 26:32. I wasn't on the conference team, but we won on both the men's and women's' side.

Toodles,

Aidan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing 200 Blog Post 22 - The End

Write a reflection on your blogging life. What have you learned about keeping a blog this semester? Is blogging something you will continue ...